Advertise Here!!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

BBQ Beef Sandwiches (crock pot style)

OK So I didn't blog yesterday, shoot me. LOL It was my birthday and I didn't feel like doing much of anything and I cut mad fabric for heat pads. Now just to sew them all up, fill them and nuke em. lol Ok on to the recipe...

bbq beef sandwiches (crock pot style)

Ingredients:

1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds)
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinigar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
10 to 12 French rolls or sandwich buns

1. Place beef in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingrediants except rolls in medium bowl; pour over meat in slow cooker.

2. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours.

3. Remove beef from slow cooker; shred with 2 forks. Combine beef with 1 cup sauce from slow cooker. Evenly distribute meat and sauce mixture among warmed rolls.

Makes 10 to 12 servings

2 comments:

Linda said...

HI. I came from sosorosey's blog and saw you follow CheryLoCreations. I sent a couple of samples packages to her.
You have you hands full with so many mouths to feed!

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Sounds tasty if I ate meat, lol! I'd love to see one of your recipies that's vegetarian (: