Advertise Here!!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Another week at FSAM

Well it is time to start thinking about getting ready to go to market again. I am only going every other Sunday this year and I pray that sales will stay up. I heard that over Father's day there were lots of customers there. I really do hope that the trend keeps up.

I would like to make up some REALLY long heat pads for the shoulders and neck. I have inserts cut, they just need to be sewn and filled. They take a lot longer to do because after I add some corn I have to stitch across the pad to make about 8 chambers. I can't wait to get more done up and get some covers made so I can sell them.

So in short if you have nothing to do on Sunday's stop on down to the Fulton Street ARTisan Market in Grand Rapids, MI It is at the corner of Fulton and Fuller.

1 comment:

Sygnet Creations said...

oooh I can't wait to see them. I know you have been working on it for so long and it is super cool that you will have them for the market!!