Advertise Here!!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Well, I see all of my friends putting their resolutions out there for all to see and I got to thinking, what am I REALLY going to do to better myself this year? Honestly, I don't know. I do have plans, who doesn't have plans. So here is what I consider my New Years Resolutions...

1. Stay out of jail. Ok those that really know me know what this is about.
2. Get a job that pays my child support and helps to pay the other household bills.
3. Focus on my online business. This includes creating new and interesting items within my heat pad line.
4. Get healthy. This includes losing weight as it always does. lol
5. Keep my family healthy. I believe that my daughter needs to be tested for food allergies to get her skin issues under control. Also hubby needs some doctoring, but that is neither here nor there.
6. Be a better, wife, sister, mother, and friend.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: