Advertise Here!!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

We have been featured.

I know I haven't posted lately but I have been working my tail off in my real life job. You know the one that pays the bids.

Anyway, we have been featured on another blog. I am so excited, this was the first booboo pad that I ever made and this little one just LOVES it. Read the blog to find out more... WhyIheartHomeMade

And don't forget to stop by the shop and pick up your own therapy pads, if you would like your very own booboo pad feel free to send me a message and we can work out the details. MondrysYknotShop

We also now have a fan page on facebook so be sure to come over there and become a fan. I will be offering special discounts and giveaways exclusively to my facebook followers. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cutlerville-MI/Mondrys-Y-Knot-Shop/123361954534

No comments: