Advertise Here!!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, it is TIME

Today is Christmas Eve. Now I know that not everyone celebrates the same but we all have the same goal. To have a Safe and Happy Holiday season. Well I know of some people that are trying extra hard this year. Here in Michigan we have some folks heading to war in the New Year and I want to say Thank You for your sacrifice. I also have friends that are sitting on an Air Force base just waiting to see what comes next. Again Thank You for your sacrifice. To all the men and women whom have no idea what the next holiday season brings THANK YOU!!!!! You and your families are in my thoughts and prayers. My military family is currently safe at home and I pray that the same holds true for all of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

k you've made me cry...happy? lol seriously...i see these men and women(soldiers and their families left behind) and it just breaks my heart at all they sacrifice for us...THANK YOU!!!